Thursday, May 7, 2009

Life is...

I give you noise. A violent gathering of most pandemic proportions. 



A devastating collection of youth and ice cream. Fear, was my first reaction, but then there happened something in the video that shot a thought into the for front of my mind who is the man 0:22? And why did he not want his face seen? Could he have been in the witness protection program? Perhaps even a pederast? Who knows? 



WELL I FUCKING KNOW!

That man at 0:22 is a renowned jewel thief from Arabia, Madebell Shorbenstine. Sent there for exile for crimes he had committed in the Czars Russia. Four men he killed with his disgustingly large hands. The gold ring that he improperly wears upon his thumb he stole from the Aristocrat Mavekeial Stronbonstol’s penis whilst the nobleman slept. AND with out hesitation I accuse him of experiencing the carnal knowledge of my three winged horse Madishire. A knowledge that I only allow my closest of gentlefolk to know. THIS MAN MUST BE KILLED!

No comments:

Post a Comment