Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Glorious Egress in Reverse.

Greetings! I am your esteemed love master and deadly well wisher VKlaus. Some may know me as Klaus, The id, borritobandito, Danny, Octopus-Rex, or even on occasion Doorbellington. I have started this blog so that I have an outlet for all the silly words that build up in my colossally larg and gorgeous head. What’s more it will act as a nice lightning rod for those who don’t feel like hearing my mad ravings in the various IRC, forums, and comment sections on websites.

 Now don’t worry I will still troll those places like I always do but they will probably be more appropriate and better executed. So really we all benefit from this…. What do you mean the children? BITCH I TOLD YOU THEM LITTLE BASTARDS AINT MINE! Anyway expect mind blowing orgasms and/or bloody anal discharge cause this shit is gonna be tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment