Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Commissions Part 2

“Be afraid. Be TOO afraid”

The last of my commissions have been at last sent out which means I’m back and ready for more.

How this works:

You donate using the buttons listed below the deal you want then email me at poorklaus@gmail.com and tell me what you want me to be in your painting. I will then work feverously for days on end till my soul ascends to the seventh layer of the holy nega realm and you painting is completed.

So here’s the menu and as usual shipping and handling is included in the listed price unless you live out side the US in which case there is $5 extra shipping charge.

11X14 Paintings For $25










International




11X7 Paintings for $15









International








Postcard Size Paintings for $5










International







Any Sized Digital Paintings/Drawings for $5









Also for sale are

Vibrancy for $25




National





International





The Creative Process for $20









International





If you don’t see exactly what you want here email me at poorklaus@gmail.com and we can see if we can work something out!

LURVE,
Klaus.

No comments:

Post a Comment