Wednesday, April 14, 2010

New Commissions Now Available


So! I am now offing to paint on commission aren't you lucky! I do a mix between water colors, acrylic, ink, and charcoal on what ever type of canvas I have available. If this sort of art is something you may be interested in buying, here is what you need to do. Check below for sizes and prices. Click the donate button beneath the one you want then email me at poorklaus@gmail.com the details you want in your painting.

The biggest and most expensive I can offer at this moment in times is:



10X14 Full Color Painting for $25 Shipping and Handling Included



The next Smallest is:


7X11 Full Color Painting for $15 Shipping and Handling Included



The next after that is the cheapest

4X6 Full Color Painting or in B&W Ink which ever you prefer for $8.00 Shipping and Handling Included



And that's all I can offer for now. If you want something you don't see here just email me at poorklaus@gmail.com and we can try and work something out. And don't forget to email me after you donate to tell me what you want and the more specific the better.

Thanks!

--VKlaus

No comments:

Post a Comment